If you’ve been around the block with Local SEO agencies, chances are you’ve see the cloak and dagger methods many agencies utilize.
They use lots of jargon the can be confusing if you aren’t neck deep in SEO knowledge, are vague regarding their methods, and not super clear about what their results are.
Here at Systems to Skyrocket, not only do we aim to make business succeed, but we work to help our clients better understand what we’re doing to help them grow.
What we do when we work with our clients
When we onboard a new client, we have 2 stages of our process. First, we do an in-depth shape up of your site. This is to optimize, organize, and properly structure the site to succeed.
This comes in 7 steps.
1. In Depth Site Audit
Much different than the free site audit we provide, we dig in deep to find problem areas in your site. Here are some things we do during this audit.
- Internal linking structure. Are you linking to your pages and content on your site properly? Is it easy to navigate your site?
- Content. Does the content you have serve your audience? Does it adequately answer the pain points and searches of your customers?
- Authority. What does Google think of your site? What does it think your business does, and does that align with your goals?
- Current Rankings. What search terms are your ranking for? Are those terms converting terms that will drive business? How can we improve on this?
- Technical issues. Do you have errors that are hurting your site? Is your site slow, does it have good mobility?
2. Competition Analysis
Next, we head out to find your competition. What are they doing well? Where are their weaknesses? What do they rank for that you SHOULD be ranking for.
And most importantly, how can we beat them at their own game?
3. Analyzing Audience and Goals
Of course, none of this matters if it doesn’t bring your audience to your business and help you hit your income and customer goals.
After the competition analysis, we analyze your audience and decide what their goals are, what it takes to earn their business – and their trust.
The purpose is to find avenues to converting key terms that address their pain points. We’ll use these in the next step.
Then we compare these to YOUR businesses goals and services. How can we align these to create content and structure to get your business on page one?
4. Create a Game Plan
Finally, we make a plan. What structure do we need to create? How will we organize your services? How will we express your service area or locations?
What terms will we focus on to grow your business, which terms will be converting, versus just bring traffic?
What content needs to be created or fixed?
5. Fix Structural SEO and Pages
Next, the fun part. We work to fix your structure and linking strategies to make sure your site is easy to navigate, crawl-able, and supports your business goals.
Once the general structure is fixed, we go into your pages and fix the content. Focusing on on page SEO and optimizing your content for converting keywords, we craft content both Search Engines AND your customers will love.
6. Fix Technical SEO and Backend Issues.
A slow site can make or break your rankings. Did you know the average person expects a website to load within one second? Yet, the average mobile load time (where 55% of customers are now shopping) is over 25 seconds.
In fact, 79% of users say if they have a poor experience on a site, they are likely to head to a competitor.
We work to make sure your site is mobile friendly and loads as quick as possible. These factors matter even more to Google and search engines who reward fast and mobile friendly sites.
7. Fill in Gaps
Finally, we fill in the gaps with whatever pages and content are missing to build authority, trust, and rankability.
Not only will filling in these gaps create more content for Google and other Search Engines to find and build your online authority with, but it will give you audience more opportunities to learn about your business, build trust, and start to love you.
Once we get through Phase One, we head into Phase 2 of Local SEO, which is maintenance and growth.
Phase 2: Website and Online Reputation Management
While that initial fix is time consuming and all encompassing, even more important is the maintenance and management.
Here are a few things we manage with your site month after month to not only maintain your ranking, but improve it over time.
- Management and monitoring of your site including updates needed, speed, and organization.
- Monitoring of platforms like Google Analytics and Google Search Console to note any errors and rise/drops in ranking.
- Monitoring and management of Google My Business to ensure everything is running smoothly.
- Tweaking content and structure to improve rankings.
- Creation of new content to continue to serve your audience and build your authority.
While Local SEO is a long game, we do find that the initial phase gives a big bump in results. But the maintenence is really what takes businesses to the next level.
Our goal is always to bring you QUALIFIED customer leads and sales to your local NJ businesses. We live in NJ and want to see you succeed.
We work hard night and day to watch businesses grow and thrive and would love to help your business explode.
Fill out the form below or shoot an email to info[@]systemstoskyrocket.com to get more info about how we might be able to help your business.