A basic local SEO audit can help take your business to the next level. By providing business owners with vital information to move them forward, our audit is a game changer.
What is a Local SEO Audit?
When we complete a local SEO Audit on businesses, we give them the full rundown of what’s going on in their site, online presence and what needs to be done to fix it.
Unlike other Local SEO experts, when we deliver this info, it’s in laymen’s terms, meaning you will know exactly what’s not working on your site.
An SEO audit will tell you all the strengths and weaknesses of your website and where to focus your energy to get results quick.
What is included in a Local SEO Audit?
While the basic SEO audit doesn’t do a complete deep dive into your site, the simple audit is intended to give you a well rounded look so you know what you need.
Here’s what you’ll get
- A list of the relevant keywords you’re currently ranking for and where you rank for them
- Who your online competition is and what they’re ranking for.
- What keywords you should be focusing on in order to get qualified leads.
- What technical issues your site is having
- Your site’s current authority and back linking information
- Insight on the content and pages of your site with a quick rundown of how it could be improved.
- Errors we find with your citations.
- Missing site info, like meta descriptions, alt tags, and headers.
- .. and more! We aim to give you a solid insight into your site and what you need to excel.
Who is a Local SEO Audit a good fit for?
Of course, not everyone is ready for an SEO audit. If you’ve just started your site, chances are an SEO audit is not something you need yet. SO who should get one?
- Businesses with an established website.
- Businesses that have invested time and energy into their site with little to no results.
- Sites that are not generating converting leads.
- Sites that are not ranking for highly relevant key terms.
- Businesses who know their site needs something but don’t know what exactly.
- Businesses who are frustrated with “experts” throwing around jargon terms to confuse them into buying their services.
How does the S2S audit differ?
Here at Systems to Skyrocket, we pride ourselves on helping businesses succeed – whether they choose to have us come alongside or if they want to take a crack at it themselves.
Our SEO audits are delivered in an easy to read and understand format.
No fancy and hard to understand graphs, no crazy industry terms to confuse you, no information that you can’t apply to your site right now.
While other experts might deliver a confusing and alarming audit with hopes of overwhelming you into hiring them to step in, we give businesses the confidence to know what exactly is going on.
I’m in – what do I do next?
Want to grab your basic, personalized SEO Audit? Fill out the form below and mention the audit and we’ll be in touch with the next steps!